ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE MANAGEMENT EXPERT
Diego provides a fresh sense of intrapreneurship and business cross-pollination and insights acquired through a growing international career attending diverse industries. A project management guru of high-complexity programs in Corporate Transformation, Strategic Management, and IT. Able to design roadmaps that maximize strategic impact. Competent in risk management, planning & controlling, and the development of learning within an organization. Besides being a practitioner, Diego contributes to the community at different levels. He is active in several boards, teaches in several higher-learning institutions, and participates in global conferences & expert groups. He’s developed a strong professional network extending over 70 countries. Diego has a clear understanding of LATAM (markets, legal, government), US-Latin culture and how to develop synergies.
2010 - 2016 DINTERSA (International)
Senior Change Management Consultant
- Ability to retain customers over extended periods (+11 years).
- Simultaneous management of multiple projects for different accounts.
- Consult for corporate groups greater than 50 companies.
- Maintain complex project timeboxes between 10 and 36 months.
- Direct distributed teams within 90% of projects.
- Projects heavily supported through IT improvement, capacity development, and cultural change.
- Oversee ERP/CRM/SAP/other implementation teams, as part of greater project or program aimed at strategic improvement.
- Successfully lead to completion 3, multi-year, company turnaround programs.
- Experience in these industry segments: energy, mass production, banking, insurance, commodities, data centers, and international commerce.
2004 - 2010 DINTERSA (International)
Business Change Manager
- Assessment services in relation to stakeholder management, project execution, and results.
- Turned around an unprofitable business in the energy industry. Redesigned processes, team capacity building, logistics, lobbying, IT system, and product development.
2016* International Project Management Association
Director of Marketing - USA
In charge of ideation, development and execution of IPMA's marketing strategy in order to drive Brand Recognition, and increase Membership levels.
2013 - 2016 International Project Management Association
Director of Certification Body
National authority for certifying individuals on Project Management frameworks at different levels of expertise and performance capacity.
2013 - 2016 Startup Grind
Local Chapter Director
Networking and creating awareness for startups.
2014 - 2017 International Project Management Association
Awards Management Board (AMBO) - Global
Board member in charge of overseeing, finding, and evaluating global projects in order to discover, through evidence, the best-practices in project management in order to achieve success.
Certified Green Project Manager
Professional Scrum Master I
Certified Project Manager
International Project Management Association
Global capacity rank: IPMA Level C
2004 Master (M.A.) Organizational Change & Developement
Regent University - Virginia, USA
2002* Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Business Economics)
Otto von Guericke Universitat - Sachsen Anhalt, Germany
*Completed 30 credits towards a Master's degree.
2000 Bachelor (B.Sc.) Marketing
Oral Roberts University - Oklahoma, USA
- Monitoring & evaluation
- Business awareness
- Strategic planning
- Conflict resolution at execution
- Project planning
- Resource planning
- Multi-project scheduling
- Project controlling
- Risk management
- Stakeholder management
- IT skills
- Leadership & teamwork
- Team development (Training)
- Project assessment
- Lessons learned & growth
- Portfolio prioritizing
- Capacity building
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Business models & structures
- Process management
- Core business improvement
- Data centers & security
- CRM & ERP systems
- Project management (PM)
- IT “Scrum Agile” PM methods
- PM Office development
- Project auditing