PROGRAM, PROJECT & ORG. CHANGE MANAGER
Award winning project manager with an international career in Europe and Latam. Able to translate complex strategy into actionable steps and roadmaps to maximize corporate impact. A high propensity for managing heavy workloads with multiple workstreams. Active on several boards of directors. Teaches topics on project management and strategic alignment. Participates in global conferences and also in expert groups; with a strong professional network extending over 70 countries. Experience in these industry segments: energy, manufacturing, banking, insurance, data centers, and international commerce.
Conflict resolution at execution
Coaching & team development
Project management & Agile Scrum methods
Project portfolio mgmt
Risk & stakeholder management
Leadership and teamwork
Project & resource planning
Strategic planning & execution
Independent evaluation of project success
Project management office development
Professional Scrum Master (PSM-I)
Certified Project Manager (IPMA Level C)
International Project Management Association (http://ipma.world)
Certified Green Project Manager (GPM-b)
GPM Global (http://greenprojectmanagement.org)
Project Management Professional (PMP)
Project Management Institute (http://pmi.org)
2013 – present
International Project Management Association (IPMA-USA)
Director of Marketing, USA (2016 – present)
- Develop and execute the digital marketing strategy to increase membership subscription, and CTA’s for certification conversion.
- Leading the marketing team.
- Serve on the Board of Directors as a voting member.
- Assure that marketing activities are aligned with the society’s strategic goals and plans.
Member of Awards Management Board, Global (2014 – 2016)
- One-of-seven experts to belong to this elite group.
- Created global policies and guidelines.
- Consolidate global best-practices for assessing project excellence.
- Oversaw global process for awarding excellence in the field of project management.
- Contributor to the PM team standard Project Excellence Baseline, version 1.
National Director of Certification Body, Guatemala (2013 – 2016)
- Accountable to the National Board.
- Propelled the professional project management practice across Latam.
- Managed and accredited the Certification Body according to international norms.
- Oversaw certification process at the national level.
- Led training for assessors.
- Developed updated Project Management courses.
- Improved the global Certification Validation and Management process, participating in an expert workgroup with members from 70+ countries.
- Contributor to the PM standard Individual Competence Baseline, version 4.
2004 – 2017
DINTERSA International Consulting
2017 Senior Change Management Consultant (since 2010)
- Directed up to 7 simultaneous projects for different companies.
- 90% of repeated customers, created systems and processes to solve complex problems.
- Strategize for corporate groups greater than 50 companies.
- Direct & manage diverse, international teams.
- Completed projects with minimal deviation from schedule or budget.
- Successful implementation of IT improvement, capacity development, and corporate
- Successfully led to completion 3, multi-year, company turn-around with budgets on
average of $24.5 Million.
- Oversaw ERP/CRM/SAP/and other implementation teams.
- Led a $103 Million award winning project.
Strategic Planning Consultant (2004 – 2010)
- Led business turn-around of renewal energy company, increasing net profit by $3 Million.
- Converted inventories into JIT, reduced on-hand by 75% saving around $800 thousand.
- Redesigned processes to reduce 25% overhead costs and 50% in time.
- Led internal + external teams for product development and launch.
|2004 - Master (M.A.)
Organizational Change and Development
Regent University (Virginia, USA)
|2002 - Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Business Economics)
Otto von Guericke Univertitat (Saxony-Anhalt, Germany)
Completed 30 credits towards a Master’s degree.
|2000 - Bachelor (B.Sc.) Marketing
Oral Roberts University (Oklahoma, USA)
The list of nearly 60 projects is taking longer than expected to add.