I’m an award winning project manager and 12+ years I’m now an independent consultant. Since the word “consultant” is so broad, let me narrow down what I can do for your organization.
Mostly I’ve been involved in projects whose intent is to steer an organization in the direction outlined in their strategic plan. These can be business turn-around, process improvement, or market adaptation. Regardless of the project, they always involve technology and organizational changes.
I’ve had a fare-share of technology implementations and contrary to the rest of my peers I don’t ascribe to a single brand… I’ve successfully implemented them all. Very often these changes render useless older processes and positions; thus, creating conflicts. Yes! I’ve supervised the adaptation of processes and evolution of roles and departments to address these improvements.
We work with a team selected from within the organization which provides a higher than average implementation success. This team is often coached and trained to level-up their capacity.
SPECIALTIES & FIELDS OF INTEREST
- Core business improvement
- Latin America & Hispanics in foreign cultures
- Project Management Office Development
- Processes and Performance Improvement
- Processes, Procedures, and Systems Consultant
- Project, Program, and Portfolio Management
- Project Complexity assessment
- Qualifications and Skills Development
- Organizational and Cultural Development
- Organizational Change and Transformation Management
- Strategic Planning Consultant.